Lodge Edinburgh Castle No.1764
By accessing the Lodge Edinburgh Castle No.1764 World Wide Web pages you agree to the following terms. You must not access our pages if you do not agree to all the following
- The contents of the Lodge Edinburgh Castle No.1764 World Wide Web pages are Copyright © 2005 All rights
- Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of the contents in any form without the
prior written permission of Lodge Edinburgh Castle No.1764 or the approval of the information supplier is prohibited except in accordance with the following permission.
- Lodge Edinburgh Castle No.1764 consents to you storing on your computer or printing copies of extracts
from these pages for your personal use only.
- Individual documents in our World Wide Web pages may be subject to additional terms indicated in those
documents or additional restrictions from the respective manufacturer or supplier.
- Any Logo's or graphics of individual companies are trademarks and copyright of the respective
- The contents of Lodge Edinburgh Castle No.1764 World Wide Web pages are provided "as is". Except as
required by applicable law no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, is made in relation to the accuracy, reliability or content of the pages.
- Lodge Edinburgh Castle No.1764 reserves the right to revise the pages or withdraw access to them at any
- Lodge Edinburgh Castle No.1764 assumes no responsibility for material created or published by third
parties that Lodge Edinburgh Castle No.1764 World Wide Web pages have a link to.
- The views and comments expressed on this web site are that of the site creators and contributors and may
not be representative in whole or part of The Grand Lodge of Antient Free and Accepted Masons of Scotland or The Provincial Grand Lodge of Edinburgh.
By submitting material to any of our servers, for example by e-mail, via World Wide Web pages or File Transfer Protocol, you agree to the following
- You make the material available knowing that we will maintain discretion as
- You warrant that the material is fit for publication.
- You agree to indemnify us if any third party takes action against us in relation to the material you
- You agree not to take action against us in relation to material that you
- By submitting material, you warrant that you believe Lodge Edinburgh Castle No.1764 may use the material
for it's own purposes and / or incorporate it or any concepts described in it in our products or services without liability.
Lodge Edinburgh Castle No.1764 is committed to maintaining the security of the personal information, which we receive from you and all information on our web site in a safe and
2005 - Lodge Edinburgh Castle No.1764
I Agree with the above terms and wish
to proceed. Click here.
I Disagree with the above terms & do not wish to proceed. Click here.